1. Do you like my new blog design? I'm in LOVE with it. I knew my blog needed a change and the fabulous Christi from Designs by Christi designed it for me. She did an awesome job and I feel like I'm coming "home" every time I open my page.
2. I loved being appreciated by my students this week. I got all sorts of sweet stuff. My favorites are their little notes and how they get me elephant things! I love elephants and it's no secret and they always give me cute elephants.
3. Today was an Early Release day and we worked really hard to cut out all the pieces for our biography lapbooks. Whenever we do a lot of cutting I let them throw their scraps on the floor and then at the end we do a big clean up. The room was a serious disaster during the process!
4. We finished our Mother's Day flipbooks. These came from Shelley Gray. They turned out sooooo good! I love all the things they say - they are too funny!
5. Don't forget I'm having a giveaway for my new product - Behavior Contracts for Student Success. It closes tomorrow at midnight. And my dear friend Amber, at Adventures Of A Third Grade Teacher is having a giveaway as well that I'm participating in. Be sure to check it out!
Have a great weekend everyone!