Image Map

Friday, May 10, 2013

Five For Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.



1. Do you like my new blog design? I'm in LOVE with it. I knew my blog needed a change and the fabulous Christi from Designs by Christi designed it for me. She did an awesome job and I feel like I'm coming "home" every time I open my page.

2. I loved being appreciated by my students this week. I got all sorts of sweet stuff. My favorites are their little notes and how they get me elephant things! I love elephants and it's no secret and they always give me cute elephants.



3.  Today was an Early Release day and we worked really hard to cut out all the pieces for our biography lapbooks. Whenever we do a lot of cutting I let them throw their scraps on the floor and then at the end we do a big clean up. The room was a serious disaster during the process!


4. We finished our Mother's Day flipbooks. These came from Shelley Gray. They turned out sooooo good! I love all the things they say - they are too funny!



5. Don't forget I'm having a giveaway for my new product - Behavior Contracts for Student Success. It closes tomorrow at midnight. And my dear friend Amber, at Adventures Of A Third Grade Teacher is having a giveaway as well that I'm participating in. Be sure to check it out!

Have a great weekend everyone!


8 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design! It is so cute and cheerful! Love the colors. Christi recently designed my blog too and I love it. She is amazing! I love all your cute elephant gifts!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Mother's Day flip books! The pictures that you shared are adorable! Glad they liked it!

    Shelley
    Teaching in the Early Years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! I really enjoyed them - they will be my go to Mother's Day activity from now on!

      Delete
  3. I don't know what your old blog design looked like but I LOVE the new one!
    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher
    Miss Eager

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great design!! And your elephants are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new design!! And the elephants are cute. Also, cute Mother's day flip book. That one about the mom being pretty will give that mom a laugh for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your blog is so cute! I found you through the giveaway! How fun! I love owls right now (sometimes I get tired of it, though, once I'm surrounded by them for too long).

    I love that you have them throw the trash on the floor...might as well...they'll pretty much do it anyway, right?

    I look forward to getting to know you!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete