Hi bloggy friends! I am SO SUPER excited to have reached 100 followers!!! When I started this blog it was more a way for me to document what I do in my classroom. I had no clue that other people would be interested too. Thank you to each and every one of you for reading, commenting, and sharing. I love it!
So to celebrate I'm hosting my first giveaway! As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of the Gilbert books by Diane DeGroat. I pretty much have one for each holiday/occasion through out the year. I think the Gilbert books are perfect for teaching author's message, character traits, and life skills.
Included in this giveaway are:
- Jingle Bells, Homework Smells by Diane DeGroat (save it for next year)
- Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane DeGroat (just in time for Valentine's day)
- Emily's First 100 Days of School by Rosemary Wells (another great author!) (Anyone else gearing up for their 100th day?)
To enter you must:
- Leave a comment telling me what holiday is your favorite to celebrate at school with your kiddos. (1 entry)
You may also:
1. Become a follower and leave a comment telling me you are now a follower OR leave me a comment telling me you are already a follower (1 entry)
2. Share this giveaway on twitter, facebook, your blog (1 entry for each)
Please leave separate comments for each.
The giveaway will be open until midnight Friday January 13th EST. I will announce the winner on Saturday. Happy entering!