It's been award central lately. Amber over at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.
Then Sara at Smiling in Second, gave me the Versatile Blogger award as well.
And Amber gave me the Liebster award. Lastly, Amy gave me the Versatile Blogger award.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them. Thanks so much ladies!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. Oh dear, this could be fun. :)
1. I hold scissors the wrong way. I put my fingers in the thumb hole and my thumb in the fingers hole. Oh and I hold them upside down. But I have great cutting accuracy! (And yes, I do try to hold them the "right" way in front of the kids.)
2. I think Psych is one of the funniest TV shows ever.
3. When I was little my family lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years.
4. I can't go a day without chocolate. :)
5. I have a crafty room in my house. I love to spend as much time as possible there making things. Thanks to Pinterest, my craft room has been busy busy busy!
6. I rode on an elephant in India. Therefore I now love elephants. My 2 best friends each got me elephant related gifts for Christmas.
7. I think track out is amazing.
3. Pass the award onto 15 newly discovered bloggers and let them know they've received the award. There's been so much awarding and blog love lately that it was hard for me to find blogs that haven't already gotten the awards, so here's what I've got.