Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted {Linky}

Yay, another linky! I'm linking up with Flying into First Grade.


This week is all about Favorites.

Favorite Place to Shop - You mean I have to pick just one!!! :)

Target. As in if it's at Target I might need to GET it. I LOVE this store! It's so bad for my wallet to go in Target. 

Michaels is another favorite store of mine. I love to craft - I have a whole room in my house dedicated to it. Just walking through Michaels is like a treat to me. I get so inspired!

Favorite TV Show - Hands down, Parks and Recreation. It's so funny! I want to be Leslie Knope when I grow up!

Favorite Sweet Treat - Frozen Yogurt! There are tons of froyo places around me. I'm not a big topping person. My favorite place is Yogurt Mountain. Especially the watermelon sorbet.

Favorite Food - I like a lot of foods. I'm not a super picky eater. I'll go with seafood for this one. Shrimp, scallops, crab cakes. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm!!

Favorite Restaurant - So many choices! A local favorite is Salsa Fresh, a mexican place. I also really like sushi. When I visited my friend Amber in Belize a few years ago we went to an amazing restaurant called Cactus Plaza. I made here take me back, it was so good! Fresh mexican food served by the sweetest people while you sit outside not far from the bay drinking a pineapple Fanta. I wish it wasn't so far away!!

Head on over and link up too! I'd love to hear some of your favorites!http://flyingintofirst.blogspot.com/2013/03/lets-get-acquainted-linky-time-link-up.html

7 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I found you through the Get Acquainted Linky Party. Your post makes me want to go to Belize. Pinapple Fanta by the bay sounds wonderful! My spring break is next week and at this point, it can't come fast enough!
    ~Christy
    Mrs. Holder’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through the linky party!! MMMM frozen yoghurt. So delicious!!
    Dynelle

    First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog via the "Let's Get Aquained" linky. I'm your newest follower. I look forward to getting to know you!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Parks and Rec too! So excited for a new episode this week!

    :) Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! We are looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to eat only plain yogurt until I had my first try on a flavored one. Now, I need to have toppings on every froyo that I order. I hope you'll try to add toppings next time. You won't regret it. :) Anyway, I think they named the store Yogurt Mountain because they serve tall froyos. Haha!

    ReplyDelete