Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Long Live the Pencil Sharpener!

Pencils. Oh pencils! I often tell my assistant that I think I will be buried in unsharpened pencils. There's nothing like calling on a student in the middle of an awesome lesson and hearing "my pencil broke!".

I have been through the gamete of pencil sharpeners. Last year I even ordered and paid for two new electric ones myself. And every time it's the same thing - they work for a little bit and then stop working.

So when the kind folks at Classroom Friendly Supplies offered to send me a Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener to review I was more than excited! Yes, yes and yes!!

I received my sharpener in less than 3 days - I was eagerly tracking the shipment. As soon as I got home yesterday to find it in my mailbox I got it out and gave it a try.

After taking it to school today and showing it to my kids, the verdict is - I LOVE THIS THING!


It clamps nicely to a table.

I love that it holds the pencil - no shoving and breaking the blades. 

It works very well and really gets the pencils sharp. The kids can't over
sharpen pencils either.

Look at all of those sharp pencils ready for a day of learning! :) I'm so excited to have this sharpener!

Go ahead and get yours now - you will not be disappointed!


2 comments:

  1. I love that pencil sharpener too! I have two of them in my room and I gave one to my bestie -who also LOVES it!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of these but I'm holding off until I get a teaching job. :) Does it sharpen quickly?

    Recess and Beyond

    ReplyDelete